27 July 2008

Ocean Shores

We went to Ocean Shores this weekend after picking Madddie up from camp. Like always, we had a lot of fun, but it was cool and windy as usual!





4 comments:

Amy Rae said...

Just wanted you to know that I'm missing you friend... Christmas is too far away! Love you!

Arritt said...

I really miss the ocean- that looks like so much fun! It was good to hear from you. Actually, our baby's name is just Ty. We did think about doing all K names, but then changed out minds and thought we'd better quit now. Do you know what you're having!

THE BULLOCK FAMILY said...

Hey I found your blog. Your kids are sooo cute. Looks like your kids had a blast at the beach. I am sorry to hear about Madisen. What a struggle that must be. She is such a sweet heart. My dad had type 1 since he was 13. I grew up around diabetes and know how hard it is. Your a super mom! Hang in there. I will add you to my blogger friends.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so CUTE!! The pictures are great, I Love them :) Im so glad to see you now so I can bug you more frequently. Thanks so much for coming to find me -it made my day to hear from you..and you're having another baby!!! Thats wonderful!~ I'll be checking in on you soon to see how things are going :) Love you!