19 April 2009

Brooklynn- the busy 7 month old!!

Little Brookie started out at 6 months doin' the army crawl!



...and it made her pretty happy! (most of the time :)


She still likes to stand and walk with her sis and brothers!


Later, she learned to sit...


Then, a day before she turned 7 months she started crawling!! She can now explore and find lots of new things to get into!!


Look out- here she comes!

2 comments:

Bunch of Brooks' said...

Wow, she is really cute Tina. Briar is 8 months old and close to crawling, but hasn't quite got the coordination down. It's always surprising to me how young they start this stuff and how much our lives change because we have to watch them so much more carefully! I'm kinda excited and kinda not. These babies sure grow up fast, don't they!!

Roderick family said...

You are so right! She is so much more independant now!! I can't say that I love it- but I am happy for her. :) Good luck w/ Briar's new milestone!! Hope you can keep up w/her! Thanks for your comments!